Monday, December 15, 2008

I love my Mac!

So, last week we went to a Christmas party for Mitcheal's work. It wasn't the best Christmas party I've every been too (it started at 11am, but everyone pretended it was an evening party). There was a 'talent show' and employees turned in videos of themselves doing funny and or talented/not so talented things. It was a recipe for disaster with people filming their kids singing things like "Grandma Got Ranover by a Reindeer", only somthing their own parents would find hysterical. However, there was one bright shining moment during the afternoon christmas cheer. A woman that Mitcheal works with belongs to a group called the retromaccast. She created this lovely little video for all the mac lovers, and I believe she won a contest with mac for it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

YAY! That song you were telling me about! I seriously can't believe how many macs she has....

PS thanks again for being such great hosts!

Katie said...

Hi Karina! that makes me want to go out and make my own music video! :) We LOVE our mac too!